CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made as of________________________ by and between West Coast Settlements, LLC (the “Disclosing Party”), and __________________________ (the “Receiving Party”). The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth certain terms under which _________________ will be entering into certain business transactions (the “Product as described in Exhibit 1A”), arranged by or in collaboration with the Disclosing Party (including their respective subsidiaries or Affiliates, hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Institutions”).
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified discloser of confidential information may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under trade secret laws, it is agreed that:
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes: All proprietary documents including agreements, compensation and designs.
2. The Recipient agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
4. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein
Company: West Coast Settlements LLC
Facsimile No: 610-885-1485
Email Address: email@example.com
Attention: Facsimile No.: Email Address
GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA WITHOUT REGARD TO THE PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAW THEREOF.
Waiver and Successors. This Agreement shall be binding upon and for the benefit of the Parties and their respective successors and assigns. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.
This Agreement may be executed in separate counterparts, each of which shall be an original, but all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same instrument. Legible electronic copies shall carry the same force as original copies.
The agreement is executed on the following page. Exhibit 1A follows execution page.
The “Product”, as referred to in this agreement, specifically references any of the following:
- Renewable Energy, Bio-Fuel, Oil, and Oil Exploration Lending Network(s)
2. Software Applications and Platforms that are developed and/or provided by West Coast Settlements, LLC
3. Portal access provided to users other than Marketing Partners with signed agreements of West Coast Settlements, LLC
4. Consultant fees of the West Coast Settlements products